Friday, July 30, 2010

Guide - Make your Google chrome better!

Google chrome is my first choice when I have to choose my browser. It is safe, fast and simple.

If you want to make your Google Chrome better you can download extensions, they are a way to make your Chrome more customizable,

  1. first go to “the tools icon” and click the extensions (if you don’t got this go and download the newest version of chrome here)
  2. Then there pops up a window with a new page and in the bottom click “get more extensions >>”
  3. and there you go here you can choose the extensions you want. I would recommend “Google mail checker” and “facebook photo zoom” both great applications or extensions.

If you what what other extensions that are great you can post a comment asking me and i will answer. I will also answer other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment